The reading for Tuesday, December 18th, is Message 13 in the Life-Study of Zechariah:
THE PROPHECIES OF ENCOURAGEMENT (5)
This message covers verses in Zechariah 12 and 13.
Here is the outline from the message:
B. In Their Household Salvation
1. Hardness Coming upon a Part of Israel
2. All Israel to Be Saved
3. Perhaps Taking Place While the Great War of Armageddon Is About to End
4. Jehovah God Pouring Out on the House of David and on the Inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of Grace and of Supplications
a. Wailing over Him with Wailing and Crying Bitterly over Him with Bitter Crying
b. There Being Great Wailing in Jerusalem
5. The Divine Provision and the Sovereign Preparation for the Household Salvation of Israel
a. The Divine Provision of a Redeemer with His Redemption
1) God Providing an Opened Fountain
2) God Cutting Off the Names of the Idols and Causing the False Prophets and the Unclean Spirit to Pass from the Land
3) Christ Coming to Be the Real Prophet but Being Rejected and Wounded in His Side in the House of Israel, His Relatives in the Flesh
4) Christ, the Fellow of Jehovah, Coming as the God-sent Shepherd to the Children of Israel but Being Attacked unto Death by Them
b. The Sovereign Preparation of a People to Receive the Redeemer with His Redemption
1) God Reacting to the Rejection of Christ by the Children of Israel and Turning His Hand upon Them as the Little Ones
2) In the Great Tribulation Two-thirds of Them Being Cut Off by Antichrist
3) One-third of the Remnant Being Left in the Land
4) They Calling on the Lord’s Name and the Lord Answering Them
To read these messages online, visit http://www.ministrybooks.org/life-studies.cfm.
Please use the comments section to share your enjoyment of this message and your experiences related to Life-Study reading.