There are two weeks left in this life-study reading program. Even if you have fallen behind, be encouraged! Let’s press on!
The reading for today, December 10th, is Message 8 in the Life-Study of Zechariah:
THE ADVICE TO ISRAEL TO TURN FROM THE VANITY OF THEIR RITUALISTIC RELIGION TO THE REALITY OF A GODLY LIFE AND THE DESIRE OF JEHOVAH TO RESTORE ISRAEL
This message covers Zechariah 7-8.
Here is the outline from the message:
I. THE ADVICE TO ISRAEL TO TURN FROM THE VANITY OF THEIR RITUALISTIC RELIGION TO THE REALITY OF A GODLY LIFE
A. To Turn from the Vanity of Their Ritualistic Religion
B. To Turn to the Reality of a Godly Life
1. To Hearken to the Word of God
2. Judging with Judgment of Truth
3. Each Man Speaking Truth to His Neighbor
4. Loving Truth and Peace
II. THE DESIRE OF JEHOVAH TO RESTORE ISRAEL
A. The Desire of Jehovah and the Restoration of Israel
1. Jehovah of Hosts Being Jealous for Zion with a Great Jealousy
2. Jehovah Returning to Zion and Dwelling within Jerusalem
3. Old Men and Old Women Dwelling in the Streets of Jerusalem
4. The Streets of the City Being Full of Boys and Girls Playing
5. It Being Wonderful Both in the Sight of the Remnant of Israel and in the Sight of Jehovah
6. Jehovah Saving His People from the Land of the East and from the Land of the Going Down of the Sun
7. The Children of Israel Being Encouraged to Be Strong
8. The Remnant of the Children of Israel Earning Wages, and Their Animals Too
9. Jehovah Causing the Remnant of Israel to Inherit Blessings
10. Jehovah Saving the People, and the People Becoming a Blessing
11. The Fasts Becoming Joy and Rejoicing and Cheerful Feasts to the House of Judah
B. The Nations Coming to Israel to Entreat the Favor of Jehovah, and the Children of Israel Being Priests to Them
1. Peoples, Even the Inhabitants of Many Cities, Coming to Israel
2. Ten Men Taking Hold of the Skirt of a Jewish Man and Saying That They Will Go with Him
3. The Children of Israel Being Priests to the Nations
To read these messages online, visit http://www.ministrybooks.org/life-studies.cfm.
Please use the comments section to share your enjoyment of this message and your experiences related to Life-Study reading.