This is a Victoria Day conference given by brother Ron Kangas in Montreal, Québec, Canada from May 21-23, 2016. He gave 4 messages under the general subject “The Reality of the Body of Christ” as well as a special fellowship of questions and response with the sisters. Below are the links from the Church in Montreal website:
- Conference Outlines
- Message 1: Knowing the Mystical Body of Christ (Audio)
- Message 2: Knowing the Body in Life and Practice (Audio)
- Message 3: Living in the Reality of the Body of Christ through the Experience of the Cross (Audio)
- Message 4: Being in the Reality of the Body of Christ by Living in the Mingled Spirit (Audio)
- Special Fellowship of Questions and Response with the sisters (Audio)
These messages are also available in French and Chinese (links to the Church in Montreal website).
One thought on “Victoria Day Conference with Ron Kangas in Montreal, Québec, Canada (May 2016)”
In the Lord’s recovery we all know that the desire of God’s heart is the Body of Christ which will consummate in the New Jerusalem.
One of these messages says that only after we have reached the fourth stage in the spiritual life can we know the mystery of the Body of Christ.
Even though there may be a long way for us to reach the fourth stage according to the experience of life, we can be in the reality of the Body of Christ by living in the mingled spirit. To be in the reality of the Body of Christ is actually to live in our human spirit mingled with the divine Spirit.
Thus, we need to learn how to exercise our spirit in every aspect of our daily life by breathing spiritually and beholding the Lord. Exercising our spirit is to allow God to be mingled with us and be expressed through our humanity.
One day, I hope to see a group of young adults live in the reality of the Body of Christ by the mingling of humanity with divinity and divinty with humanity.