LivingtoHim is a digital platform that was created in 2007 by a group of working brothers in fellowship with the co-workers in the Lord’s recovery. Its purpose is two-fold:
- To supply the working saints in the Lord’s recovery with the ministry of the word and personal testimonies for an entrance into a vital living for the building up of the Body of Christ, and
- To activate them to participate in the Lord’s up-to-date move by praying, giving, and going or by serving practically in the work.
The title, Living to Him, comes from 2 Corinthians 5:15, which says: And He died for all that those who live may no longer live to themselves but to Him who died for them and has been raised.
“Working saints” comes from Brother Witness Lee’s usage in his ministry. Here, we apply it to the younger generations of saints in the Lord’s recovery which may include, but is not limited to, graduate students, working saints, parents, and campus or community serving ones. In chapter 6 of Messages Given to the Working Saints, Witness Lee says,
In this training for the working saints, I have a heavy burden. There are many things I want to say to you. In this chapter we want to consider the relationship between the working saints and the new way in the Lord’s recovery. Recently, I heard a saying that the working saints are the backbone of the church. I feel that this description is most appropriate. The working saints are the backbone of the church. When a man has trouble with his backbone, his whole body is in trouble. The older folks are especially careful to protect their backbones. The backbone is a very important part of a man’s body. In the same way the working saints are very important in the new way in the Lord’s recovery. (CWWL, 1988, vol. 2, p. 361. Living Stream Ministry)
This site is arranged as follows:
- Recent posts – The most recent posts added to the site (across all categories) in the order they have been added.
- Ministry of the Word – A collection of audio and video messages which are particularly applicable to working saints.
- Day by Day – Announcements and posts that encourage the working saints in their daily walk with the Lord.
- Participation – Announcements and ways for the saints to participate in the Lord’s move by praying, giving, and going.
- Word of Our Testimony – A collection of posts upholding the truth along with positive experiences of the saints in the church life to counteract the negative speaking found online.
- Podcast – All of the episodes of The Living to Him Podcast listed in sequential order. There are several lines of fellowship indicated by the color of the podcast logo.
Currently, the LivingtoHim platform is maintained by a group of working brothers from various localities in coordination with many other saints from among the churches. Our hope is that LivingtoHim would be a collaborative endeavor for the mutual encouragement and activation of many working saints. If you would like to volunteer to serve with LivingtoHim, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we’d love for you to join our mailing list, submit a testimony, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter (@L2Him), Instagram (LivingtoHim), and YouTube (@LivingtoHim). In addition, if you are aware of any ministry portion, audio/video content, or other material that might be an encouragement to the working saints, please let us know using our contact form or email us at email@example.com.
Please join us in making LivingtoHim a source of spiritual supply and encouragement to the working saints in the Lord’s recovery and seeking believers everywhere!