Posted here is a series of five talks by Brother Minoru Chen on the matter of getting into the Life-studies. This fellowship is based on six outlines, the titles of which are listed below:
- Appreciating the Purpose and Value of the Life-study Messages
- Reading the Life-study Messages in Order to Be Constituted with the Truth (1)
- Reading the Life-study Messages in Order to Be Constituted with the Truth (2)
- Reading the Life-study Messages in Order to Be Supplied with Life
- Using the Life-studies in the Meetings of the Church and in Our Care for People
- Promoting the Life-studies in Order to Uplift the Standard of the Church and Bring in a Genuine Revival
The outlines can be accessed at the following link: PDF
Please note that the outlines posted here from a newer version. As such they do not exactly match the ones used by Brother Minoru in his talks, although Brother Minoru does cover most of the same content. We encourage you to read through these outlines prayerfully with your companions, as well as watch the talks given by Brother Minoru. The links to the videos are below:
- First session (video)
- Second session (video)
- Third session (video)
- Fourth session (video)
- Fifth Session (video)
To receive updates when new videos are added, please subscribe to the LivingtoHim YouTube channel.
For more on the burden of getting into the Life-studies, please visit 500lifestudies.org.
May the Lord gain many Ezras for the reconstitution of His people!