This message was given by Andrew Yu and Gerald Chan during the 2007 Winter Training to the former trainees of the Full-Time Training.
In this message, Andrew Yu gave us a list of “Seven Points of Vital Living.”
These points are:
1. SCHEDULE FOR LIVING – Having a schedule for your living.
2. MORNING REVIVAL – The first thing about time management is you need a quiet time every morning. Instead of the things leading you by the nose, you set the priority. Even non-Christians talk about the need of a quiet time. If non-Christians realize the importance of a quiet time, where are we? For a lot of us, there is no quiet time.
3. PURSUIT OF THE TRUTH – You need to set aside some time every day to get into the pursuit of the truth. Get into a reading program to get into the Life-studies, or the high peak truths, or some other reading material. Even a reading program of just studying the Bible book by book by going through the references is good. We need to do this both privately and corporately.
4. COMPANION PRAYER – A regular time three times a week of getting with your prayer partner to pray. Not just to call on the Lord but to pray, to intercede. You need to have a ministry of intercession.
5. CONTACT PEOPLE – Having a set time every week to contact people either by going out or by inviting people in. You need to set aside definite time to take care of people.
6. CHURCH MEETINGS – Go to all the church meetings.
7. SANCTIFIED FINANCES – Be sanctified in how you manage your finances. We need a group of people who are very serious about putting this into practice. Both for the full-timers and the working saints, we need to set the priority to live this kind of life. This is the God-man living in practicality and reality.
Use the audio player below to listen to the message here online.[audio: https://s3.amazonaws.com/livingtohim-audio/2007-12-29+Fellowship+with+Andrew+Yu+and+Gerald+Chan+at+2007+Winter+Training.mp3]
Right click here to download the message.
The speaking notes used by Bro. Andrew Yu are available here.