HOW TO EMBED VIDEO IN A POST
1) Find the video in youtube. (To find videos that we have hosted search for L2HVideos).
2) Click the “Embed” button, which is right below the video in youtube. Clicking this causes a box with code to appear. Below the box with code, there are several embed options.
3) Choose the embed options that you want–i.e., uncheck “include related videos,” select the color for the border around the video and the size of the video.
4) Copy the embed code.
5) Return to your wordpress post.
6) Switch the editing mode from “visual” to “html.” There are tabs for these two options in the upper right corner of the box where you add/edit text to a post.
7) Paste the embed code wherever you want it in the post. (If you paste the code when you are in “visual” mode, sometimes wordpress interprets the code as plain text instead of as code. and the video is not embedded properly).
8) Publish the post.
HOW TO CHANGE THE VIDEO THAT IS DISPLAYED IN THE SIDEBAR
The sidebar–the strip of content down the right side of the page–for this website is “widgetized,” meaning that everything in the sidebar is a special wordpress widget. For info about widgets, see: