We come to the final week in our corporate reading of the Life-Study of Daniel and the Life-Study of Zechariah.
The reading for Monday, December 17th, is Message 12 in the Life-Study of Zechariah:
THE PROPHECIES OF ENCOURAGEMENT (4)
Here is the outline from the message:
IV. THE PROPHECY CONCERNING ISRAEL’S DESTINY IN THE GREAT WAR OF ARMAGEDDON, IN THEIR HOUSEHOLD SALVATION, AND IN THE MILLENNIUM
A. In the Great War of Armageddon
1. The Greatest War among Mankind
2. A War at the End of the Great Tribulation
3. A War Motivated by Antichrist
4. A War Waged by Satan through His Human Followers
5. A War Fought by Antichrist with His Followers Directly against Christ with His Overcomers
6. A War That Will Be the Great Winepress of the Fury of God Trodden by Christ
7. The Nations That Participate Being Gathered Also by Jehovah God
8. Jehovah Making Jerusalem a Cup of Reeling and a Burdensome Stone to All the Besieging Peoples
9. Jehovah Striking All Those Who Besiege Jerusalem during This War
10. Jehovah of Hosts Being the Strength of the Inhabitants of Jerusalem
11. Jehovah as Christ Coming with His Saints
a. The Feet of Jehovah as Christ Standing on the Mount of Olives
b. The Remnant of Israel Fleeing into the Valley of Jehovah’s Mountains
c. In That Day There Being No Light
To read these messages online, visit http://www.ministrybooks.org/life-studies.cfm.
Please use the comments section to share your enjoyment of this message and your experiences related to Life-Study reading.