Working Saints Fellowship – August 12th, 2015 with Brother Ron Kangas

Working Saints Fellowship – August 12th, 2015 with Brother Ron Kangas

On August 12th, 2015 brother Ron Kangas had a special time of fellowship with the working saints in Orange County, California. This fellowship was held in Anaheim and is freely available to our Living to Him readers. Please see the links below for access to the audio or video files.

Working Saints Fellowship – August 12th, 2015 (Audio)

8 Responses to Working Saints Fellowship – August 12th, 2015 with Brother Ron Kangas

1. Daniel says:

Thank you for posting this fellowship. It was very nourishing and enlightening. Might I suggest that you send an email to all LivingtoHim subscribers so that more saints are aware of this fellowship? I think many saints will benefit from this.

2. admin says:

Amen, Daniel! We will likely send out the update on the first of the month with links to this post and other new ones. May many in our generation benefit from this word!

3. Francisco Joel says:

Thank you for making these messages available to us! The rich supply contained in this fellowship is so needed, specially to our age group. We praise the Lord for His supply in the Body!

4. Sister says:

Amen, we praise the Lord for His supply in the Body. Lord Jesus Christ we love you Lord.amen.

5. I think I got the answer how to solve the problem in my being which has trubled me a long time

6. Micah Boswell says:

The file has been deleted. Is it possible for it to be reposted?

• L2H says:

Dear Micah, we are removing the link to the video file which is no longer available but the audio file is still available above.

7. Steven Apell says:

Great! These Messages are my only link to some fresh speaking